Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Balancing Isolation and Restoring the Feeling Reconnection

When I feel isolated, heavy, and more separate than usual

Post: 4/16/18 -
Are you experienc[ing] strong and isolation-like loneliness?
[I]...sense that I have no more connection with any means of Terra. Like I'm not belong to the surface human Society anymore.
Is this ...possible?
What are your thoughts?



My Response:
Thank you for this post! Yes, I often feel this. I relate it to several ways, one being that I am an isolationist to begin with. Basically because I enjoy my own company more that the company of others that I know, that is, past a certain length of visiting time. I do have good friends, and few that I can share my esoteric view points with. Overall, there have been many shifts in my life and the lives of most of my friends, and as a result we now have different priorities. I recognize that as my vibration raises, my friend circles shift, too. The contrast becomes sharper.

 I feel my rate of expansion is speeding up drastically. Since it is speeding up, my body/dna is needing more and more rest so that it can process these waves of energy coming in. I think of it like a baby that is growing and needs a lot of sleep. I recognize this especially when I begin to get moody and grumpy. I notice that I'm tired and sometimes have to push my self to get through a regular day. I mean it is like a really, really heavy feeling sometimes where I am just dragging even though I may have slept well the night before. This is when I know I need to make it a priority to get more sleep, like a kid who needs a nap. 

 As far as dark forces trying to push crap on me, well that is a constant. They will always try to do that. I am at a place now where I accept that I am most likely a starseed and have chosen to come here in this muck to spread more light. It was a CHOICE I made, so I buck up and look at it as an opportunity for growth and more expansion. I came here to serve. It is not an easy ride, so I'm done whining about it. They can only hook me if I have a place for them to hook to. Much of it is about learning to manage my empathy and not take it on...that is I don't take on emotionally or mentally the crap that I see. I don't have to take it on to help heal it. I have found that taking it on inhibits my vibration to help heal. The WORK, inner work, is to clean those places I get hooked when they show up.

Personal Space Stock Illustrations – 11,534 Personal Space Stock  Illustrations, Vectors & Clipart - Dreamstime

No comments:

Post a Comment