Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Belief or Perspective?

https://www.phil-e-slide-uk.com/admin/resources/duckorrabbit-2-.jpg

 

"Belief" is a limiting term, it is an end point. "My perspective at this time" allows for new information, growth and expansion. What 'resonates' with me may not resonate for others. My perspective at this time, given the information that I have, is that the concept of insert idea here resonates with me. Do you notice the difference?

 

 

 

 

ABOUT - INT3LLIG3NT 

Reminder that we all have a different perspective : funny 

A Different Perspective – IZS 

Kids today have a different perspective 

Do bilingual people have a different perspective on the world? |  Translation Agency Textcase 

The Jury Will Disregard The Witness's Last Drawing by Richard Decker 

Emanuel Wiemans: Illustration, animation and storyboards - A different  perspective | Illustration, Illustrators, Animation

No comments:

Post a Comment